The Kate - Limited Edition
This product is currently sold out.
Royal navy, 100% pure silk hair wrap.
Special edition gold foil box!
Each and every night, we toss and turn against abrasive and moisture absorbent bed linen, that damages our hair cuticles and causes them to break. This nightly friction is the cause of slow growth, dryness, thinner hair, frizz, bed head and split ends – standing between us and glorious hair days.
Inspired by the time-tested tradition of wrapping hair, we developed our ultra-chic, ultra-comfortable, elasticated hair wrap of the finest 100% pure silk (because synthetic satin will still strip away precious moisture and oils from your strands too!) for all women, of all hair types, to protect your precious locks against this nightly damage;
Strengthening, lengthening, thickening and permanently transforming your tresses . . . all while you sleep.
- Royal navy, 100% pure silk hair wrap.
- Special edition gold foil box!
- One size, perfect for all hair types.
- Elasticated around the head band for slip-on, slip-off ease. Fits XS - XL head (20 - 26").
- Hand made in London.
- Repair and prevent hair breakage and damage.
- Maintain your hair style overnight. (Hello 2nd, 3rd… 4th day hair!)
- Save time in the mornings spent restyling.
- Balance oily roots and dry ends.
- Wash your hair less.
- Naturally condition hair overnight to combat dryness.
- Reduce hair loss and boost hair growth.
- Eliminate frizz and flyaways.
- Keep hair extensions looking better for longer.
- Dramatically enhance your hair’s appearance.
Lifetime: Replace after 4 - 6 months of nightly use. See FAQ for more.
Not to be worn with damp/wet hair.
Ive spent so much time and money over the last 20 years trying to find something to tame my frizzy hair(I also sleep like a total maniac) Id even purchased a silk pillowcase, but no serum or treatment ever made much difference until now! This cap really is magic. I brush my hair before putting it on and in the morning out falls silky shiny hair that looks like ive just come from the hairdresser. Ive never received compliments on my hair before, and after just one night of use i got so many! Definitely recommended for fuzzy damaged hair and rough sleepers. I imagine it would be good to protect bleached hair also. Its not the sexiest thing to wear to bed but the magic in the morning is worth it! Its only fallen off a couple of times until i figured out i need to pull it right over my ears and now it stays on all night. Iv only had it a couple of weeks and am already thinking about buying a spare!