The Body Brush
Stass and Co Body Brush is a gorgeous Body Brush that is made with natural plant based bristles such as sisal from the agave plant, which are the most effective for invigorating the skin.
These bristles provide the best exfoliation and stimulation for your skin. They are the highest quality, long lasting and don’t scratch/ irritate your skin. These brushes are made for self care as a daily ritual!
- Begin sweeping your feet, starting with the soles of your feet as this area has many little nerve endings that need to be stimulated
- Continue brushing up your legs
- Proceed to your hands moving up your arms
- From your neck stroke down towards your heart
- Use circular clockwise strokes on your abdomen - This follows the path of your colon and helps stimulate elimination
- Brush upwards from your lower back and down from your neck
For a long lasting brush, the bristles of your dry body brush will need some love and should be washed on a semi regular basis (weekly if you use the brush daily), with just two ingredients:
1. A small amount of pure, all-natural, chemical-free soap.
2. A few drops of organic essential oils such as tea tree oil - for its natural antibacterial properties. Or, Lavender - for its disinfectant qualities, blood circulation and its particularly pleasant aroma.
Simply add the soap and your preferred essential oils in a small bowl filled with water - ensuring the water line is slightly lower than the bristles are. It is essential to keep the walnut wood dry to maintain the integrity of the brush. Gently swirl the bristles around a few times, shake off any excess water and leave to dry in a open aired space with bristles facing down. Ensure the entire brush is dry before using.
The Body Brush is made from all natural sisal bristles from the agave plant and you may find it develops an earthy scent. We love this natural tone!
A few tips:
• Shake or tap your brush over a bin to release any dead skin.
• Although we love sharing, keep your brush your own.
• Keep your brush in a dry place, away from moisture.
• Wash your brush once a week.
- Firms the skin
- Increases lymphatic flow
- Reduces cellulite
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy
- Tones the muscles
- Improves digestion
- Stimulates circulation
- Aids in the detoxification process
Dry body brushing is one of those wonderfully easy practices to invigorate your body, stimulate the lymphatic system and gives you smooth, brighter, glowing skin.