Amelia Shower Cap in Monochrome Stripe
Carefully crafted from luxuriously soft and stretchy premium fabric with a waterproof lining, Louvelle’s original and patented turban-style designs elevate the shower cap from a passé necessity to an everyday luxury.
Every bathing beauty knows showers can leave your luscious locks prone to frizz causing humidity. But freshening up doesn’t have to spell the end of your beautiful blow-dry, or leave you compromising on your impeccable style.
Streamlined Amelie features a sleek panelled design, while Dahlia’s adjustable knotted style is more voluminous.
Both designs are available in a range of fun and fashion-forward colours and patterns, meaning there’s a Louvelle shower cap to perfectly compliment the style of every woman who enjoys a little everyday luxury. In fact, Oprah even named them as one of her favourite things.
Reasons we’re sure you’ll love it:
- Protects your luscious locks between washes
- Double layer humidity defying fabric with waterproof lining
- Soft fabrication does not tug on baby hairs
- Won’t leave an elastic mark on forehead
- Less washing means longer lasting hair colour, less heat styling and healthier hair
- Protects your hairline while you remove your makeup
- Keeps your locks out of your skincare treatments
- Stylish enough to wear on the street (even the New York Times agrees!)
- Saves you time and money in keeping your blow dry sleek for longer
- Available in two classic designs
- Long-lasting construction to reduce waste (all those plastic hotel shower caps going to landfill!
- Quick dry fabric (similar to luxe swimwear)
- Won’t go mouldy
- The original and the best
- The perfect gift for the woman who “has everything”
- Beloved by beauty editors around the world
Gather your luscious locks into a low bun at the base of your head; this fits hair under the cap better than a top knot. Put your Louvelle shower cap on from front to back, just as you would a traditional cap. Adjust as necessary, ensuring all hair is enclosed under your cap.
For best results, we recommend angling the shower below your head.
Machine wash in delicates bag or hand wash. Line dry (do not tumble dry).